This workshop is a powerful, hands-on, interactive exploration of the vast universe of emotions within each and every person. Feelings buried alive never die. When feelings aren't felt and honored they get stuck in the body. This stuck-ness can turn into aches and pains and then can manifest into serious illness. In this workshop, we will learn how to address and process these feelings to avoid the progression towards disease. In Includes:
- Dynamic lecture and group exploration of The Chinese Five Element Theory, and how it bridges the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual dimensions of being human.
- Interactive exercises to deepen and broaden one’s bodily knowledge and wisdom.
- Meridian---Muscle---Emotion connections and spiritual qualities embedded within these connections.
- Self-Care Techniques to include Stretching, Qi Gong and Massage.
- Meeting the Shadow - an introspective investigation and inquiry into the parts of us that got left behind and techniques that can turn this unintegrated piece into a very powerful ally.
- Transformational Bodywork Demonstrations – Mark will choose volunteers on which to perform his work, allowing workshop participants to witness firsthand what actually is trapped in our tissues.
There will be about 3 or 4 demos of this powerful work to assist the participants in seeing what actually is trapped in the tissues as well as what is lurking underneath the floorboards of one's daily consciousness. This will be the most dynamic part of the workshop and not to be missed.
All information will be presented in an easy and digestible fashion with humor and spontaneous relevance. Anyone is welcome to attend. No prior experience is needed in any field, all you need is to have a body.
Investment: $150 early bird special if enrolled by 5/1, $175 thereafter